The next step before testing the Beomaster 1900 was to reinstall the four output transistors that mount on the rear heatsinks. I had removed the heatsinks and the original thermal insulating paste. On the reassembly I like to use modern SIL-Pad thermal insulators. They do a great job and don't have the mess that thermal paste does.
Here are the parts laid out for reassembly.
I like the way Bang & Olufsen chose to mount the transistors to the heatsinks. They use curved, metal spring clips that press the plastic face of the transistor against the heatsink...sandwiching the thermal insulating material in between.
Here are the output transistors reinstalled.
I exercised the main power switch again to make sure it wasn't dirty but nothing.
I unplugged the power cord and started to check around the +15 VDC power supply. I could not measure anything across its fuse. I had noticed the fuse holders were badly tarnished but this unit had powered up prior to starting the restoration. I pulled the fuse and it was okay. I just couldn't get anything through it from the fuse holders.
Here are the fuse holder clips and where I removed them from on the board.
In any case I need to order some of these fuse holders on the +15 VDC power supply line. If I order them today Mouser will deliver them on Tuesday.