Here are the components I am replacing removed.
After the resoldering I discovered one bad area on the board where most of the trace had broken away. For that one I wrapped a small wire around the pin that connects to the bad trace pad and soldered everything so it is solid again.
Now for the preamplifier board. Here is how the board came.
This is the preamplifier board after removing components and cleaning. I used Deoxit in the source volume trimmers.
This preamplifier board had TL 072CP instead of LF353N opamps. Both are listed as interchangeable devices in the service manual.
The board cleaned up well and I installed 8-pin sockets for the new LF353N opamps.
Here is the completed preamplifier board.