Featured Post

Beolover SyncDrive: DC Platter Motor Replacement for Beogram 4002 and 4004 (Type 551x and 552x)

Late Beogram 4002 and the 4004 (Types 551x and 552x), which have DC platter motors instead of the earlier synchronous AC motors usually suff...

Monday, September 22, 2014

Beomaster 6000 4-Channel: Positioning the Indicator Bands

I finally had some time to continue the LED-ification project of my Beomaster 6000 4-Channel (several of the lightbulb fixtures had broken out tab-receptacles, and I did not want to use tape to fix them in place, so I decided to do it with LEDs)

I made some major progress on this today, and it seems everything is finally working. More about that after I do some more testing of this set-up.

I was confident enough to re-install (for the 4th time, I think...patience is a great asset with the Beomaster 6000...;-)) the indicator bands of the motor unit. I realized that I previously adjusted them slightly wrong in their position. So I wanted to share here how to do it right: 

The small white dots in the indicator panel are meant to adjust the bands relative to the potentiometer position. This is how I aligned them this time before pushing in the clips (see here for details on the entire procedure and a video):



That's it for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are welcome!