Featured Post

Beogram Commander Remote Control: Maybe This is the Final Version!..;-)

This is a follow up to my recent post about the redesigned Beogram Commander remote control board, which now works in both (DC-motor) Beogr...

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beomaster 8000 Back Together!

After an uneventful recap of the tuner section (boards 1&2) I put everything back together. Here is a pic of the finished boards:




Testing revealed no further issues except the missing display segment...I will take care of that soon. But first I need to practice how to solder SMD LEDs....

1 comment:

  1. The output boards have had the 25 turn trimmers installed, but I see the single turn trimmers left on the other boards. Is there less reason to replace them on these other boards?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions are welcome!