Featured Post

Beolover SyncDrive: DC Platter Motor Replacement for Beogram 4002 and 4004 (Type 551x and 552x)

Late Beogram 4002 and the 4004 (Types 551x and 552x), which have DC platter motors instead of the earlier synchronous AC motors usually suff...

Monday, June 1, 2015

Beogram 4002: Awesome Refurbished Keypads in the House!

Today, I received a small package from Denmark containing two refurbished Beogram 4002 keypads.  As my beofriend put it 'the weather was right' for the paint job, and it appears he was right! Here is a picture of these beauties:


He is an absolute artist! They really look like they just rolled off the B&O line in 1975! Wonderful job! I sent him the worn out keypad of a recent Beogram 4002 restoration that I did, and then he found an additional one! I just wanted to have them available for my next 4002 restorations. I'll be happy to get you in touch with my friend if you would like to send him your keypad. Don't try this at home! This needs the "Master's Touch"!...;-)


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm interested in restoring my keypad. Only start button is worn. Could you provide the contact details of your friend?
    Thanks,
    Kristof

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you give me the contact, i live in Denmark

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions are welcome!