Featured Post

Beogram 4002: Restoration of DC Motor Video Published - Check It Out!

By popular request (really, I got quite a few emails about this!...;-), I finally completed my Beogram DC motor restoration video! It demon...

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Beomaster 8000: Right Output Working Again

In the previous post I diagnosed a failed IC206 in the right output amplifier. I just replaced it with a new TIP146. Here are some pics:
Old TIP146 extracted:

New one put in:


























Testing yielded a properly working output stage. So far so good! This Beomaster is now ready for further inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are welcome!