Featured Post

Beogram Commander Remote Control: Maybe This is the Final Version!..;-)

This is a follow up to my recent post about the redesigned Beogram Commander remote control board, which now works in both (DC-motor) Beogr...

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Beogram 4000: Reservoir and Motor Phase Capacitors Replacement

I recently supplied a customer with reservoir and motor phase capacitors together with my 3D printed adapter for his Beogram 4000.

He reported that he was only able to measure half waveforms at the AC motor of his newly acquired Beogram 4000. This indicated issues with the phase capacitor or the power supply reservoir capacitors. He installed my kit and the problem was fixed. Here is the link to my original post about this procedure. Another Beogram 4000 back in service! He sent me these great pictures:

This shows the new capacitors and the red 3D printed adapter that holds them in place using the original mounting strap of the original, much larger, capacitors:

And here some impressions of the deck back in service. What a beautiful design!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are welcome!