Featured Post

Beogram Commander Remote Control: Maybe This is the Final Version!..;-)

This is a follow up to my recent post about the redesigned Beogram Commander remote control board, which now works in both (DC-motor) Beogr...

Friday, July 6, 2018

Beomaster 4400 (2419): New Beomaster Project From Canada

With the Beogram 4002 (5513) project moving into its listening test phase I can put a new project on the workbench. I have been looking forward to this next one as it is a very nice late 70's era Beomaster 4400. This unit comes from a friend up in Canada so it has travelled quite a ways to get here.

When it first arrived I had to see how it looked in a recent Bang & Olufsen MC40 cabinet I acquired.






















Looks like a great fit :-)

Now on to the workbench...























Very nice. This Beomaster has been well taken care of.

The task on this receiver will be to replace the old electrolytic capacitors and some of the trimmer resisters. Then I will see what the state of it is.

1 comment:

  1. Would be great to get an update on this great project, as it moves forward.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions are welcome!