Featured Post

Beolover SyncDrive: DC Platter Motor Replacement for Beogram 4002 and 4004 (Type 551x and 552x)

Late Beogram 4002 and the 4004 (Types 551x and 552x), which have DC platter motors instead of the earlier synchronous AC motors usually suff...

Monday, August 24, 2015

MMC Cartridge Box: Another Iteration

This is a follow up to my recent post about the design of MMC20 and MMC4000/6000 cartridge storage boxes. I just received the next iteration from Shapeways. I changed the lettering on the covers and also designed a cover with a view port to directly see what type cartridge is inside. Here are a couple of impressions:

I also made the covers a tad thicker in the hope to get a tighter fit, but now they are a bit too tight for my taste. So, I guess the next iteration may be the final one...;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are welcome!