Featured Post

Beolover SyncDrive: DC Platter Motor Replacement for Beogram 4002 and 4004 (Type 551x and 552x)

Late Beogram 4002 and the 4004 (Types 551x and 552x), which have DC platter motors instead of the earlier synchronous AC motors usually suff...

Friday, June 6, 2014

Beomaster 8000: A New Day A New Beomaster!

Another Beomaster 8000 just arrived. From ebay on route to Australia (yes, beolover went 'global'!...;-) it made a stop at my bench for some TLC. This was a better ebay experience. While the seller did not communicate in response to my requests for double boxing, he/she at least did a pretty solid job with a single box (and used FedEx - I am done with the post office since a recent disturbing experience where they dented the heat sink of a just repaired 8000...):





























And it came with the original warranty document and an original owner's manual. Did I mention the remote? and speaker cables. Even an antenna is in the box. Very nice.

And check out the almost pristine veneer corners!:






























Seems this baby comes from a home where people care about their equipment! I should keep it for myself! (just kidding!..My wife says three 8000s is enough!...;-)
Let's see what awaits us inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are welcome!